|Brand||Allies of Skin|
|Complete Your Regimen|
Allies of Skin Molecular Barrier Recovery Cream Balm (50 mL)
The Bandage Balm for Rapid Skin Barrier Repair.
Frequently Bought Together
When skin becomes compromised due to cosmetic procedures, sunburns, harsh climates, and even regularly wearing face masks, you don’t want to compromise on its recovery. Our bandage balm is formulated to help repair compromised and post-procedure skin, giving an instant feeling of soothing comfort. In two weeks, it helps rebuild and renew your skin’s outermost layer. What’s more, it’s the first formula we’ve made with such a unique composition, combining the power of a balm with the melty texture of a cream that absorbs in seconds into your skin.
#BandageBalm to the rescue!
Compromised skin craves instant comfort, accelerated skin regeneration, and uniformity. That’s why our NEW Molecular Barrier Recovery Cream Balm is your go-to skin saver for your pre-procedure and aftercare routine. Ideal for PM use, this powerful formula is made with a fusion of instantly acting and long-term reparative ingredients. It’s like an all-in-one First Aid kit for your skin and is ideal to use before and after non-invasive procedures such as laser treatments, micro-needling, and chemical peels.*
Night 1: Instant feeling of comfort & moisture; skin repair is accelerated. Panthenol and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8 hydrate and plump, activating cells to accelerate recovery.
Night 14: Skin barrier is rebuilt, and epidermis is renewed. Oat protein, Ceramide and Phytol help to generate resilient skin barrier and preserve overall skin health.
Skin barrier recovery takes time, so keep at it. The longer you use this formula, the healthier and more resilient your skin will become.
All skin types – especially for those with compromised and/or pre-and-post procedure skin.
- • Aids in skin barrier recovery for certain pre-and-post non-invasive procedures
- • Accelerates compromised skin’s natural ability to regenerate by promoting collagen & elastin production
- • Instantly rejuvenates and soothes compromised skin
- • Rebuilds and reinforces long-term strength of skin’s outermost layer
- Pre-procedure: Always consult with your dermatologist or physician. Prep your skin for faster recovery. Starting a week before your procedure, apply daily as part of the moisturiser step of your PM routine.
- Post-procedure: Help your skin repair after your procedure. For extra TLC, you can also use this product in your morning routine to help aid in recovery if you’re resting at home. Continue to use it in the evening as part of the moisturiser step of your routine. It can be used alone or with specific targeted treatments.
- General use: Keep skin barrier protected, healthy, and strong. Perfect for PM use. Apply 2-4 pumps to face, eye area, and neck. Always remember to wear SPF the next day.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Isomalt, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Canola Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax, Panthenol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Ethyl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Adenosine Triphosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Phytol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Dextran, Zea Mays Starch, Sodium Gluconate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, O-cymen-5-OL, Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about Allies of Skin Molecular Barrier Recovery Cream Balm (50 mL)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.
No reviews available
You may also like…
Allies of Skin CE15 Bakuchiol Firming Oil (1.01 OZ.)
Clinicians Complex Foaming Gel Cleanser (7.5 OZ.)
Clinicians Complex Acne Drying Lotion (1 FL. OZ.)
Clinicians Complex C-Plus Antioxidant Cream (2 OZ.)
Glytone Rejuvenating Cream – 10 (1.7 FL. OZ.)
Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream (1.0 FL. OZ.)
- Good for all skin types
- Brightens uneven skin tone
- Smooths skin texture and wrinkles